BRALO presents to the market the new BET (Bralo Electronic Tool) range of battery riveting tools, to meet the most demanding customer expectations in every sector: four riveting tools for rivets, one riveting tool for insert nuts, and one to do hexagonal holes. Freedom of movement for every applications, together with reliability, ergonomy, and power, are the characteristics that the development of the multinational company wants to bring to the market, to offer a whole solution to their customers.
Robust, reliable, and the powerful on the market.
Each one of these tools has, internally, the most reliable and robust components including one or two 14,4 V powerful Li-Ion battery at 2,0 or 4,0 Ah depending by the configuration elected.
The BET riveters feature an ergonomic grip, which provides operators with more comfort during use. Easy to set for a productive use the BET range is able to generate a traction power up to 25.000 N of the BET-4.
New transparent mandrel collectors have also been designed to allow timely emptying and avoid jamming, which is one of the most commonly encountered problems among users.
The range of BET riveters covers a wide variety of riveting requirements:
- BET-1 (Stroke 20 mm) for standard aluminum, steel or stainless steel rivets from 2,4 mm to 5,0 mm.
- BET-2 (Stroke 27 mm) for standard aluminum, steel or stainless steel rivets from 4,8 mm to 6,4 mm, Structural. HardLock and S-Trebol up to 7,7mm.
- BET-3 (12.000 N – Stroke 25 mm) for S-Trebol 5,2 – 6,4 and 7,7 mm.
- BET-4 (25.000 N - Stroke 20 mm) for Lock bolts 4,8 to 6,4 mm.
- BET-N (24.000 N - Stroke 0-8 mm adjustable) for insert nuts from M3 to M12
- BNT-0 (20.000 N – Stroke 8 mm) Hexagonal hole cutting tool up to M10.